Student Experience Programs Officer
Job no: 588156
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Services
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognized, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients, and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
This position is responsible for the coordination of communication and implementation programs which includes the development, organization, execution, and assessment of the student Orientation events and new initiatives for undergraduate students.
This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth university transition as well as coordinating with other stakeholders in the University to ensure areas are involved and contribute to enhancing Student’s first-year University experience.
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree in professional communications, sport & recreation, events, or relevant discipline. Post-graduate qualification in a relevant field and a valid First Aid certificate are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in events and communication, preferably including within an educational environment.
- Demonstrated time management skills and follow through on project-based initiatives.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to display a positive and flexible outlook with responsiveness to changing demands.
- Sound customer service, planning, and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to fit into a flexible and dynamic working environment.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND15,700,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Student Experience Programs Officer.pdf
To be eligible for this position you must be a Vietnamese citizen. Applications received from non-Vietnamese candidates will not be considered.
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard, equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a LINGUASKILLS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on April 09, 2020.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend