Senior Program Advisor
Job no: 587914
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Hanoi
Categories: Student Services, Marketing and Communications, Education
The role & key responsibilities
The Senior Program Advisor is a key position responsible for the quality and effectiveness of work relating directly to the number of students enrolled in English, Higher Education programs on an annual basis. The Advisor is responsible for all student recruitment processes from first contact stage through to admissions.
- Effectively consult and provide advice and feedback on RMIT and its programs, entry requirements, admissions and selection processes for potential parents and students in a transparent and timely manner either via email, via telephone or through face to face interactions.
- Oversee and coordinate complete student recruitment process from initial enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure provision of high level of customer service across touchpoints with potential parents and students.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Student Administration and Student Admission teams to follow up and/or address any issues in the selection processes including, but not limited to, responding to and helping potential students.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management
- Adhere to guidelines on usage of the CRM system and its complete functionality and execute the email plan for prospective students.
- With reference to guidelines of the data entry processes into the CRM, ensure high level of accuracy across all information obtained through recruitment events and related activities.
- Ensure all information is captured into the CRM in a timely manner and report on effectiveness of those events and activities.
- Perform any other duties that may be required by Student Recruitment Manager
- Participate in weekend student recruitment and promotional events in HCM and provinces that showcase the University and its programs.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge of competitors and their product offerings to understand and promote points of differentiation to constantly update close sale pitch.
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience of working in a customer services/sales orientated environment.
- Prior experience and proficiency of working with CRM systems/database systems.
- A comprehensive understanding of the University programs and courses is desirable.
- High level communication skills, written and spoken (English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to specific audience needs
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when entering data
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND20,800,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
SR_Senior Program Advisor_2019 May_PSV5_HN.docx
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a Upper Intermediate level (Linguaskill Business score 160), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 March 2020
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend