Program Advisor cum Student Engagement Coordinator
Job no: 585217
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Services, Marketing and Communications
This role is the main point of contact for the School of English & University Pathways (SEUP) which caters to general customer service enquiries of prospective and current New Initiatives program students and their parents. This role is responsible for providing information about student progress, attendance, results and materials, offering advice and resolving complaints or issues to a high standard exceeding customers’ expectation.
This position is directly responsible for all student recruitment processes from the point of generating first contact through to admissions. The quality and effectiveness of their Program Advisor tasks relate directly to the number of students enrolled in any products of New Initiatives programs.
- Point of contact for delivery of accurate and comprehensive information to customers about the University.
- Ensure all advice and information given to customers in relation to RMIT programs, entry requirements, admissions and selection processes is up-to-date, clear, accurate, transparent and timely.
- In charge of the SEUP recruitment and enrollment process from first enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure a high level of service across all customer touch points.
- Understand the required key performance indicators (KPI’s) across the recruitment process and work toward achievement of those KPIs, including, but not limited to number of calls, enquiries, applications, placement tests, and enrolments.
- Follow the guidelines on usage of the CRM and its entire function and execute the communications plan for prospective students.
- Perform the role of presenter and MC across student recruitment activities and promotional events.
- Remain abreast of competitors and their product offerings ensure understanding of points of differentiation and ensure those are communicated effectively to the customers.
Re-enrollment follow up:
- Follow up with parents and students of IELTS Test Preparation programs for re-enrollment including stopped and current students.
- Understand all tasks of other SEUP Officers within the SGS team to cover their jobs when they are on leave or work in shift to ensure smooth communication and daily operation.
- Ensure all documentation collected from or about students is complete, accurate, unambiguous and in sufficient detail.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree in the major of Sales and Communication or a relevant subject.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and customer service roles.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication specifically in relation to customer relationship and sales functions.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to supervise, coordinate and/or implement tasks in a timely fashion.
- Attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when inputting data.
- Experience in working with a wide range of suppliers, contractors, production houses, and event agencies regarding supplier contract management, performance evaluation and OHS.
- Sound knowledge and skills using Adobe-Illustrator and CRM systems.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from 15,700,000 gross/month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Potential education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD Program Advisor cum Student Engagement Coordinator 2020 SGS (002) (1).pdf
To be eligible for this position you must be a Vietnamese citizen. Applications received from non-Vietnamese candidates will not be considered.
English proficiency requirements
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5 or Linguaskill 150 (or equivalent, as outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Guidelines). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a Lingual Skill test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 January 2020.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend