Assessment Support & Student Conduct Coordinator
Job no: 585153
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Administration and Executive Support, Student Services, Education
The Assessment Support and Student Conduct Coordinator is a key role within the Registrar group at RMIT Vietnam, with responsibility for key assessment support activities, including coordinating applications for adjustments to assessment, final exams, results entry and publication, and appeals against assessment.
The role includes coordinating unsatisfactory academic performance processes, from identifying and communicating at risk status to supporting program assessment board outcomes and appeals against exclusion. Finally, the position requires the coordination of student conduct issues, for both academic misconduct and general misconduct.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role or with a focus on coordinating high-level academic services or administration.
- Experience handling complex administrative processes and compliance matters. Experience handling requests for review, appeals or customer resolution processes preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including written communication and report writing and the ability to communicate sensitive information using multiple modes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders at different levels, including those who may exhibit challenging behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Experience working in a complex environment requiring the application of analytical and problem-solving skills and the exercise of sound judgement.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage events; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient use of standard office software; experience with databases and online records systems.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Registrar _Assessment Support & Conduct Coordinator - Jan 2020.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at an Intermediate level (Linguaskill 160), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a Linguaskill test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 2 February 2020
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend