REC Fitness Centre Coordinator
Job no: 582518
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Services
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
As a key member of Student Life, the Fitness Centre team, your combined aim is to create a culture of health, fitness and well-being for the RMIT community. The REC Fitness Centre Coordinator is responsible for supporting the REC Operations Manager in effectively managing day-to-day operations of the Centre and in leading and supporting the Fitness Centre team to deliver a wide a variety of high-quality health and fitness services for RMIT students, staff and alumni through the provision of innovative fitness activities and programs.
Key selection criteria
- A relevant Bachelor degree, preferable in sports and recreation.
- At least two years of relevant experience in a similar role, working in the fitness industry or a gym environment.
- Knowledge of fitness training including creating and instructing personally prescribed fitness exercises and programs. Experience as a personal trainer is advantageous although not essential.
- Excellent customer service experience with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in leading, guiding and motivating a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills in order to successfully lead project-based fitness initiatives and activities. Event management experience is advantageous.
- Proficiency in PC applications (Microsoft Office).
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
- Attractive and competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD_REC Fitness Centre Coordinator.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Oct 31, 2019.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend