Program Advisor (Student Recruitment)
Job no: 582115
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing and Communications, Education
The Program Advisor is a key position responsible for the quality and effectiveness of work relating directly to the number of students enrolled in English, Higher Education programs on an annual basis. The Advisor is responsible for all student recruitment processes from first contact stage through to admissions.
• Effectively consult and provide advice and feedback on RMIT and its programs, entry requirements, admissions and selection processes for potential parents and students in a transparent and timely manner either via email, via telephone or through face to face interactions.
• Coordinate complete student recruitment process from initial enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure provision of high level of customer service across touchpoints with potential parents and students.
• Coordinate with Student Administration and Student Admission teams to follow up and/or address any issues in the selection processes including, but not limited to, responding to and helping potential students.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management
• Adhere to guidelines on usage of the CRM system and its complete functionality and execute the email plan for prospective students.
• With reference to guidelines of the data entry processes into the CRM, ensure high level of accuracy across all information obtained through recruitment events and related activities.
• Ensure all information is captured into the CRM in a timely manner and report on effectiveness of those events and activities.
• Participate in weekend student recruitment and promotional events in HCM and provinces that showcase the University and its programs.
• Maintain up to date market knowledge of competitors and their product offerings to understand and promote points of differentiation to constantly update close sale pitch.
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience of working in a customer services/sales orientated environment.
- Prior experience and proficiency of working with CRM systems/database systems.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when entering data
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,700,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
SR_Program Advisor_2019 August _PSV4.docx
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 25 August 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend