E-Learning Support Officer
Job no: 581917
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent, Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology, Digital and Design, Marketing and Communications, Education
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
Learning Technologies and Analytics
The Learning Technologies and Analytics of the Division of Vice President Academic supports staff and students in effectively using digital tools relating to learning and teaching. The team manages RMIT Vietnam’s learning management system as well as institutional surveys and provides guidance to academic staff in the contemporary application of educational technologies to teaching.
The role & key responsibilities
The e-Learning Support Officer is responsible for supporting the efficient and effective use of learning technologies in the University, both in HCMC and Hanoi. The key focus of this role is to ensure the effective utilisation and organisation of e-learning resources and systems and in addition, to assist and provide functional support to academic staff to help develop their technical skills and knowledge of e-learning systems and resources to enable them to implement the technology into their teaching.
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Prior experience of working in an educational environment or experience in teaching is desirable.
- Proven specialist functional expertise in the use of learning technologies and the ability to advise staff on how best to use and configure learning tools to achieve intended teaching purposes.
- Proven expertise in Learning Management System administration.
- Proven experience in the creation of print and online support documentation (for both internal and end users)
- Ability to analyse user needs, then plan, develop and deliver training sessions on using learning technologies.
- Ability to compile and analyse complex data using spread sheets (e.g., If, Concatenate, Vlookup & Autofilter functions in Excel)
- Experience in database management is desirable.
- Familiarity with RUVN Online Learning Environment (Canvas and Office 365) is desirable.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND20,800,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD_e-Learning Support Officer.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sep 03, 2019.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend