Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 579385
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Media, Journalism & Communications
Digital Marketing Coordinator will lead the development, sourcing, gathering and presentation of written and multimedia content to target audiences of RMIT University Vietnam. The role is responsible for generating and collecting content from a variety of internal and external sources to build the story that audiences will connect with. The position oversees the strategic delivery of content across RMIT communication platforms to create impact and enhance engagement with customers, stakeholders and partners.
You will have opportunities to
- Develop content planning & content development across digital touchpoints for different groups of audience: parents, students, post-graduate students, alumni, media, etc.
- Lead and manage the fan pages for prospective students, including:
- Develop monthly content direction & content plan
- Work with in-house designers to develop creatives for each post
- Handle enquiries from prospective students and update data back into the system
- Work with media agency to track, optimize page performance & campaign performance
- Research, understand and respond to industry trends, audience segments and their behaviour and motivations to come up with creative ideas, initiatives for social media platform.
- Manage the distribution of content through the university’s established online channels and traditional platforms that Marketing owns; making sure contents across touchpoints aligned with RMIT’s key communication messages & content guideline.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including, but not limited to academics, writers, publishers, key opinion leaders, influencers etc., to curate and deliver relevant content;
- Work & supervise part-time content contributors (RMIT students and freelancers) in content execution for different online channels
- Develop script/content for brand campaigns following the brief given (eg: video scripts, landing page content, banner content, invitation…)
Key selection criteria
- A degree in a discipline relevant to this position such as marketing, communications, public relations, journalism.
- At least four years of relevant experience in content planning and content development for multi-digital platforms, especially social media.
- Experience in running digital campaigns and optimize performance is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively manage different stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google analytics and other metric based tools to effectively manage content & media performance.
- A good knowledge of SEM-SEO implementation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and deliver against multiple deadlines
Please note a portfolio of your writing work is required to support your application
RMIT Vietnam will offer you
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
MKT_Digital MKT Coordinator Jun19_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 28 July 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend