Lecturer, Digital Business/ Information Systems
Job no: 578211
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Economics / Business
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
- Undertake independent teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level including: designing, conducting and moderating assessment; implementing improvements informed by course evaluation activities and student feedback.
- Undertake independent professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline
- Undertake administration duties, which may include course coordination role or management of a small award program.
Key selection criteria
- PhD or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
- Ability to undertake course coordination role.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with and to negotiate sensitively with students especially on issues related to effective learning.
- Emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise higher degree by research candidates.
- Ability to build effective networks with colleagues and generate alternative funding projects through effective liaison with industry and government.
- Recent and sustained performance regarding student outcomes, student experience and feedback; combined with experience and skill in a range of teaching settings.
- Ability to operate within own discipline and cross-disciplinary/multidisciplinary teams to achieve department and University strategic outcomes.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and information pack below.
MGMT_Lecturer Digital Business_Business Information Systems_Nov 2018.pdf
Academic FAQ's RMIT Vietnam 2018.pdf
NEW Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Academic 2018.pdf
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (with no competency less than 6.5)
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 11 July 2019.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend