Senior Coordinator, Course & Program Administration (6 months)
Job no: 576431
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Administration, Education
The Senior Coordinator Course and Program Administration (CPA) is responsible for providing a high level of service and expertise in the development and management of processes and systems relevant to all aspects of course and program administration, in order to help provide RMIT students with the best possible experience concerning the administrative aspects of their program.
The position will work closely with staff in the Registrar’s Group and with senior staff in Academic Schools. In addition, the position will work with a wide range of staff at RMIT Melbourne to ensure adequate and timely support of RMIT Vietnam operations, and to ensure compliance and alignment with relevant policies and frameworks.
- Develop, maintain and publish processes, guidelines, and planning documents concerning course and program administration (CPA) at RMIT Vietnam. Provide expert advice regarding relevant policies and frameworks and develop and implement strategies to ensure a high level of compliance.
- Collaborate with and advise Schools, senior academics and relevant committees concerning the lifecycle of courses and programs offered at RMIT Vietnam, ensuring quality standards and compliance requirements are met.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across global RMIT on course and program development and improvement projects (such as new programs, double degrees, process and policy reviews, etc.).
- Provide Schools and senior academics with training, documentation and guidance concerning regular academic planning processes; maintain oversight to ensure academic planning is completed and relevant information is published and available in a timely manner.
- Configure courses, programs and program structures on the Student Records System (SRS) and Online Enrolment System (OES), ensuring students are provided with the best possible enrolment experience. Facilitate class scheduling and course and program configuration on Melbourne based systems.
- Provide guidance and advice on the development of program transition plans for students impacted by changes to programs, majors and minors.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with CPA counterparts in Melbourne as well as Colleges, Schools and support services across global RMIT for matters related to course and program administration
- Contribute to the further innovation of the Student Records System (SRS) and Online Enrolment System (OES) in order to improve course and program administration and the student experience.
- Develop and publish key reports on CPA matters.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A relevant tertiary degree in a field such as education management or business administration.
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior administrative role.
- Experience in developing, managing and improving administration processes.
- Experience using databases, customer / student record systems and key software applications; experience developing online content and user guides preferred.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience across a wide range of levels and stakeholders, including executive and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team, preferably in an international environment.
- A commitment to maintaining high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy when managing information.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
SA_Senior Coordinator Course and Program Administration_2018 Jul_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 27 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend