Job no: 576312
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The Administration Officer will be a significant point of contact between the Activator, students, staff, industry and external stakeholders. The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform and coordinate the Activators administration needs, to provide logistical support for events and support Activator marketing and promotion.
- Address enquiries from students, visitors, lecturers, and university staff, providing solutions and referring where necessary with regards to enquiries relating to Activator activities via phone, email, social media and face to face contact.
- Publish accurate and well written posts on social media and student intranet;
- Schedule department meetings, room bookings; travel arrangements; assist with various day-to-day activities, such as photocopying and scanning; purchase of stationery and office equipment; tracking taxi receipts and other ad hoc tasks. Liaise with the Communications team to book digital signage for events. Prepare contracts; sponsorship agreements, process payment vouchers and payment requests for Saigon and Hanoi. Record all contracts and other required documents into the appropriate system. Manage contracts.
- Provide logistics; marketing and administrative support for events and activities including workshops, networking events and showcases. Liaise with suppliers and look for new merchandise to use for events promotions and to create brand awareness for Activator.
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with Melbourne staff to ensure consistency in administrative procedures.
- Organise and maintain records, data, and filing for Activator including monitoring budget, expenditure and tracking event costs.
- Analyse expenditure versus budget and clarify reasons for under or over-spend; forecast the budget for all cycles.
- Document and maintain Activator procedures, as required.
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Manager.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Arts/Business)
At least 2 years of experience in providing advice and customer service support.
- Ability to effectively handle customer enquiries.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of department related matters and participants information.
- Excellent customer service approach to students and internal and external stakeholders; ability to develop and sustain productive relationships with students and other customers or stakeholders.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships in a culturally diverse environment utilising strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with both Vietnamese and international colleagues, students, and external stakeholders. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated administrative, organisational, planning and database management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines and service expectations
- Skilled in the use of information technology including Microsoft Office applications
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,700,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Activator_Administration Officer_2019 April.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend