Startup Lead and facilitator
Job no: 576310
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The Start Up Lead and Facilitator is a key member of the larger Activator initiative of RMIT with its head office in Melbourne, Australia.
Activator Vietnam will work closely across all parts of RMIT including all Schools, Learning and Teaching, Industry and Engagement as well as Careers, to build a platform that will (i) foster entrepreneurial mindsets for our students and alumni; (ii) assist them to form their own businesses should they wish to; and (iii) build a connected network to expand entrepreneurial opportunities for our cohort.
As the Start Up Lead and Facilitator you will be responsible for delivering a range of educational experiences, based on programs and structure created by our Melbourne team, in the context of enterprise and entrepreneurial skills. These experiences will focus on a variety of learner audiences including RMIT students, RMIT alumni, RMIT staff, corporate, high school and the public. The Start Up Lead and Facilitator will be innovative within the face-to-face learning space and will continually strive to deliver valuable and engaging learning experiences. In addition you will be passionate about entrepreneurship and future-ready skills and will champion and generate interest in these domains. You will have an entrepreneurial approach to identifying opportunities, project management and marketing.
- Plan and deliver workshops and learning experiences using experiential and practice-based methodologies. These include but are not limited to: seminars, workshops, boot camps, networking events, showcases and information sessions
- Design, utilise, assess and improve strategies to ensure high quality experience for the various groups attending these sessions including students, alumni and external groups
- Work closely with industry and university subject matter experts to support the Activator community to meet their entrepreneurial goals and identify opportunities for commercial offerings
- Contribute to the development and management of learning resources and content, in conjunction with the Melbourne team
- Deliver coaching and facilitate mentoring
- Identify opportunities for the RMIT community to experience and engage with entrepreneurship
- Develop and maintain industry and participant networks
- Support the administration, promotional and logistical requirements for Activator events as required
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A minimum of five years experience in design, delivery and evaluation of adult educational products and the development of active, flexible, practice-based and experiential learning
- Ability to work closely with subject matter experts to develop learning content and experiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead and maintain educational quality practices and processes
- Proven ability to work independently whilst managing competing workflows and deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- A willingness and proven ability to think entrepreneurially
- Possession of a learning mindset that is continually open to feedback, iteration and improvement
- Strong digital literacy skills including proficiency in GSuite, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, education or other.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 38,000,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
PD - Start Up Lead and Facilitator.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend