Project Manager - ITS
Job no: 576099
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology, Information Management
- Manage ITS projects including planning, risk analysis, design, costing, delivery and documentation.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is in place and regular reporting to relevant stakeholders is carried out.
- Perform gap analysis and feasibility studies for technology solutions required or proposed for use by RMIT University.
- Ensure strict practices of version and change control are maintained for all systems, with particular focus on systems security.
- Ensure delivery of projects within allocated budgets and timelines.
- Coordinate project activities and deliverables with all internal and external stake holders including Project Control Boards, vendors, users and other RMIT departments.
- Evaluate new technologies for their suitability and benefits for use in RMIT.
- Any other duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A formal qualification in a recognized Project Management methodology is desirable.
- At least three years of experience in managing multiple IT projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current systems and methodologies, including management and understanding of internet systems and security issues in a large corporate environment.
- Experience of data networking and Internet infrastructure.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
ITS_Project Manager_PSV6_Mar 2019.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, English proficiency will be required. Before an appointment can be made, RMIT Vietnam will need to assess your level of proficiency to ensure that you meet the required level of English, to be successful in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 26 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend