Job no: 575834
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Human Resources
The Recruitment Advisor is responsible for the provision of recruitment support and guidance from inception to completion, across various departments and schools at RMIT Vietnam. The Advisor will provide innovative recruitment solutions ensuring the effective and timely recruitment and on boarding of employees.
The Recruitment Advisor will manage a portfolio of client groups within RMIT Vietnam, which may include professional and/or higher education roles for both Vietnamese and Foreign employees. The Recruitment Advisor will work closely with other members of the Recruitment Team, to contribute to process improvements across all recruitment, selection, work permit (where relevant) and on boarding activities.
- Advise, coordinate, and conduct recruitment and selection processes across RMIT Vietnam, ensuring the right skills in the right place, at the right time.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business. Provide advice and guidance on recruitment ‘best practice’ positively
- Ensure the effective management and updating of all roles on Page Up, the RMIT E-Recruitment system. Assist and guide Hiring Managers in using recruitment related system, particularly if problems arise.
- Ensure hiring managers and candidates understand the salary options, benefits, and employment terms and conditions that may be in an offer of employment.
- Build and maintain clear and effective communication lines with internal and external stakeholders.
Key selection criteria:
- Bachelor degree qualification in field relevant to Human Resources.
- At least three years of recent experience in recruitment or HR related field
- Demonstrated experience in ‘best practice’ recruitment including advertising, pre-screening and selection, interviewing, aptitude and reference checking, offer and on-boarding.
- Ability to provide innovative resourcing solutions to key clients across the organisation.
- Excellent ability to contribute and add value within a team environment.
- Previous working knowledge of Vietnamese work permit application process is desirable, as is prior experience of recruitment of expatriate staff.
- Innovative approach to advertising across a range of different mediums, such as job boards, magazines, journals, Facebook etc.
- Excellent customer service approach to dealing with both internal and external clients.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including coordination, liaison, negotiation, and multicultural communication.
- Keen attention to detail with ability to manage own time well, and prioritise competing work demands, effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience with e-recruitment systems is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
JD_Recruitment Advisor_HR_April 2019.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close 30 April 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend