Communication/Design Internship Coordinator
Job no: 575641
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Categories: Administration, Education
The role & key responsibilities
- Plan, identify and deliver suitable new internship opportunities and update contact management databases accordingly.
- Meet with current intern students and their internship supervisors at workplaces in and around TPHCM to monitor and report on internship progress.
- Manage document process flow – especially internship job descriptions – including pre-publication approval prior to internship commencements.
- Identify, prioritise and address action points or issues arising from internships through liaison with all stakeholders – including SCD Heads of Department, RMIT Career Consultants, Employment Manager and Career Manager.
- Report and make recommendations to academic and professional teams on a regular basis regarding the progress and outcomes of all relevant internship activities.
- Other duties as directed.
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least three years’ experience working in an educational, communication or design environment (or comparable).
- Knowledge of the communication and/or design sector in TPHCM including market trends.
- Mature, self-motivated, results-oriented individual who enjoys working with both students and employers.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, networking and liaison skills with a proven record of working successfully with multiple stakeholders.
- Able to follow processes, work effectively within a team, maintain a positive attitude.
- Superior time management including multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
• Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
• Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND20,800,000 gross per month
• Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
• 13th month Tet bonus
• Private premium medical insurance
• 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
• Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD_SCD_Internship Coordinator_PSV5_Mar 19.pdf
English proficiency requirements
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (General) with a score of at least 6.0 (BULATS 65). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 29 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend