Job no: 575355
Work type: Contractor
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
A Teaching Assistant's role is to provide support in the smooth running of all classes assigned. Duties include: providing translation in the classroom, preparation of translated materials, connecting with parents and student, and assisting with classroom activities and management.
The TA will also assist the Teens Administration Coordinator with re-enrolment and other associated duties.
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:00pm, from 01 June to 31 July 2019
Number of working hours: as scheduled by SEUP
JD_SEUP_Teaching Assistant_Mar 2019.pdf
Key Selection Criteria
- Professional experience in supporting English speakers' communication with Vietnamese speakers.
- Experience working with children or teenagers in an education setting.
- Having some customer service ability
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.0) or equivalent
- Salary: 40,000 VND per hour
- Accident insurance
Note: This is a short-term position and the successful candidate will be contracted through a third party
Applications close on 24 March 2019.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend