Student Engagement & Administrative Officer
Job no: 575280
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Administration, Student Administration
- This role will ensure the smooth provision of administrative activities required by the Heads of Department, School Manager and Academic English Managers, relating to the academic policies and procedures of RMIT Vietnam and School of English & University Pathways (SEUP).
- This position has shared responsibility of administration support for the day to day operations of the English Program, conducting of Placement Testing and for maintaining the Independent Learning Centre.
- This role is also the main contact point in the SEUP that responds to the general enquiries of prospective and current students, parents, and members of staff.
- The incumbent will provide information about student progress, attendance, results, materials, advice, complaint or issue resolution and deliver this to a high standard of customer service intended to exceed our customers’ expectations.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A relevant Bachelor Degree. Bachelor Degree in the major of Sales and Communication is desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service, administration and/or sales roles.
- Well-developed and demonstrable interpersonal skills in relation to customer relationship and sales functions.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service.
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with a wide range of suppliers, contractors, production houses, and event agencies.
- Sound knowledge and skills using Adobe-Illustrator and CRM systems.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD_SEUP_Student Engagement and Administrative Officer_PSV3_Mar 2019.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS General with a score of at least 5.5 (or equivalent, as outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Guidelines). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 24 March 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend