Program Advisor cum Administrative Officer (HCMC) - 5-month contract
Job no: 575279
Work type: Contractor
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Administration, Student Administration, Education
- This role is providing support to current Program Advisors in the School of English & Pathways (SEUP) catering to the general customer service enquiries of prospective and current New Initiatives program students and their parents.
- This position is also directly responsible for all student recruitment processes from the point of generating first contact through to admissions. The quality and effectiveness of their Program Advisor tasks relate directly to the number of students enrolled in any products of New Initiatives programs.
- The role is to ensure the smooth delivery of administrative activities relating to the academic policies and procedures of SEUP and New Initiatives programs as required by Student Engagement & Administrative Manager and New Initiatives Coordinator. This role is responsible for providing information about student progress, attendance, results and materials, offering advice and resolving complaints or issues to a high standard exceeding customers’ expectations. This position has shared responsibility for administration support for the day to day operations of the New Initiatives Program and conducting Placement Testing sessions.
- The holder of this position is required to maintain a flexible work schedule in order to coordinate and attend evening and weekend events and maintain an on-call status where necessary.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree: A discipline relevant tertiary degree.
- Experience in customer service, administration and sales roles.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Preferable: experience using database systems, experience in sales and customer services in the education industry.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
JD_SEUP_Program Advisor cum Admin Officer (HCMC) Mar 2019.pdf
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 24 March 2019
Note: This is a short-term position and the successful candidate will be contracted through a third party
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend