Senior System Administrator - Networking
Job no: 574441
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology
- Provides high level support and maintains the availability/performance of the data network and telephony system for all campuses of RMIT Vietnam.
- Develops and maintains accurate documentation for system manuals, procedures and policies.
- Prioritizes and responds in a timely manner to support tickets raised by Helpdesk or network monitoring system that relate to network/ telephony / video conferencing infrastructure.
- Participates in projects identified by the IT Infrastructure Manager.
- Prepares training material and delivers support training to Customer Services team for systems managed by the group when required;
- Managing crossed platforms network services like DHCP, RADIUS, TACACS, SNMP… et; Researches, develops and implements new software/hardware according to design and plan by local/ global IT Architect team.
- Ready to work overtime onsite and take on-call 24/7 shift whenever there is demand.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years experiences in system administrator position or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience in exercising IT services delivery like incident management, problem management and change management in a wide range of systems; large corporate IT environment experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying and managing wireless, WAN and VPN services for site-to-site and remote access for users.
- Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
ITS_Senior System Administrator-Networking_PSV5_Feb 2019.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at IETLS 6.0, or BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 March 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend