Quality Assurance Coordinator
Job no: 574207
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent, Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology
- Develop test strategy and test plan for assigned projects and web/desktop applications.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Test process for assigned projects.
- Work with relevant end-users to understand business needs and clarify requirements.
- Develop test cases based on user requirements, acceptance criteria, and bug reports.
- Execute tests, analyse the issues, and propose the solution/method to improve the system.
- Support project planning especially the testing tasks; and report on test progress.
- Occasionally, set up test scenarios by writing SQL queries to insert/update data.
- Develop positive relationships with other team members while working towards high quality software.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least three years of experience in a QA role.
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver quality applications.
- Good understanding of the software life-cycle.
- Thorough understanding of various types of testing and design test case techniques.
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, JIRA.
- Experience in Test Automation.
- Experience writing simple SQL queries and reading code written in any programming language.
- Experience in working with the Scrum or Kanban framework preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills; and excellent skills in using Microsoft Office.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
ITS_QA Coordinator_PSV5_Feb 2019.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS General with a score of at least 6.0 (or equivalent, as outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Guidelines). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 31 March 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend