Manager, International Recruitment
Job no: 573327
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The Manager, International Recruitment manages international student recruitment activities at RMIT Vietnam. The position has specific accountabilities to achieve set enrollment targets for international students, and manage end-to-end activities relating to international student recruitment, including students based abroad or in Vietnam.
The Manager, International Recruitment oversees all recruitment activities for non-Vietnamese fee-paying students. This includes managing relationships with agent network, key partner institutions and direct recruitment campaigns in key markets. The position works closely with counterparts at RMIT Melbourne and Europe in key markets.
The incumbent will be expected to work with Director, International to identify international recruitment opportunities and formulate strategies to effectively exploit these. The Manager, International Recruitment will be expected to represent the university internationally, including leading delegations with senior university executives.
The Manager, International Recruitment provides day-to-day leadership of RMIT Vietnam’s international recruitment team, and is responsible for effective workload planning.
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of five years’ demonstrated experience in a similar international marketing position, preferably within the education sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication specifically in relation to customer relationship and sales functions
- High level communication skills, written and spoken (Vietnamese and English)
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Proven ability to ability to create accurate and accessible market analysis reports
- Well-developed organisational and management skills, including time management and ability to prioritise and manage a range of tasks proactively
- Experience in managing and reporting on budgets
- Experience in working with and supporting high-level executives to achieve set outcomes
- Experience working with education agents and/or third-party education providers is desirable.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive and competitive monthly gross salary
- Monthly gross meal and clothing allowances
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
INTL_International Recruitment Coordinator_2019 Jan.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 24 February 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend