Job no: 572893
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Education, Trades and Services
The Industry Consultant will develop and maintain high quality relationships with local and international employers to provide a wide variety of scholarships, internships and graduate employment opportunities for RMIT (Undergraduate/Post-Graduate, local and international students and alumni).
The Industry Consultant will be responsible for supporting their allocated Academic Centre for placements as outlined above as well as identifying potential opportunities for business development, training, research and collaboration.
- Develop, create and maintain industry partnerships to create internship and graduate job opportunities for students and alumni by fostering mutual beneficial relationships for RMIT Vietnam
- Build a strong understanding of recruitment needs and trends across diverse industry sectors
- Present a portfolio of options for employers to engage with RMIT Vietnam for recruitment activities, scholarships, sponsorships, WIL projects, mentoring, committees, guest lectures, etc.
- Analyse and report industry insights back to Academic Centres
- Liaises with the Centres, understand their needs and identify potential collaborations with companies based on their needs/requests
- Plan and organise all employer related events in collaboration with key internal stakeholders, such as Career Expo, networking events, recruitment activities, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the Career and the internship Consultants to ensure dissemination of all opportunities and relevant information to students
- Consult appropriately (internally and externally) to ensure position descriptions utilise correct terminology from both an academic and industry perspective
- Liaise with communication department to updated them on all projects industry related the career is involved in
- Record in the database new accounts and development of new level of collaborations with existing companies
- Attend strategic networking/industry events
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Highly developed communication skills including; well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, networking and liaison skills with a proven record of working successfully with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of approaches to recruitment and industry engagement across the student experience.
- Mature, self-driven, results oriented individual with ability to critically assess own performance
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude
- Superior time management skills, including ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles.
- Practical experience in managing online/digital media
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service with a wide variety of individuals such as students, industry partners, and academic staff.
- Experience in CRM databases.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Career_Industry Consultant_2019 Jan_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 17 February 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend