Job no: 572892
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Education, Trades and Services
The Internship Consultant is responsible for ensuring suitable internship positions are available for RMIT Vietnam domestic and international students. The position will work closely with the Academic Centres and industry to ensure students are successfully placed into high quality internship positions.
- Coordinate the Internship program of all courses across Saigon South schools
- Record and track all internship data, requests from all industry partners in order to have an updated database of opportunities for RMIT students
- Develop and document key processes and protocols to maintain quality assurance and mitigate risk for the internship courses.
- Work with industry partners to attract more high quality internship opportunities to RMIT students
- Work collaboratively with the academic centres and other university stakeholders at all levels across RMIT globally (learning and teaching, finance, legal, student life, mobility etc)
- Develop a portfolio of companies across all industries willing to host international interns
- Design and keep always updated the process to host international students, liaise will government stakeholders and work with legal for work permit requests
- Create reports on internship trends ( industry and student’s needs) to be shared with all relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with the Career Consultants, Employment Manager and Career Manager to ensure successful outcomes
- Report to the Senior Manager, on a regular basis, regarding the progress and outcomes of all relevant activities
- Design and update info session and provide one-on-one consultation or group advice and workshops to students regarding the internship and the recruitment process
- Support the team planning and organisation of career week, networking events, experience day and internship fairs
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. A Masters Degree is desirable.
- At least 3 years of experience in and admin role, in managing different stakeholders and confident to work with international people.
- Highly developed communication skills including; well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, networking and liaison skills with a proven record of working successfully with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry and labour market trends.
- Mature, self-driven, results oriented individual with ability to critically assess own performance
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude
- Superior time management skills, including ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles.
- Practical experience in managing online/digital media
- Good project management skills
- Capacity to embrace new approaches to learning and teaching and to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Career_Internship Consultant_2019 January_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 17 February 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend