Student Experience Coordinator
Job no: 572710
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Services
The Student Experience Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing, coordinating and case managing complaints for students at RMIT Vietnam. The position will provide confidential and sensitive assessment of complaints submitted via the student portal and other pathways and will case manage complaints according to RMIT’s student complaints policy.
The role will work closely with complaints staff within the Integrity Unit of the Academic Registrar’s Group at RMIT Melbourne to ensure consistent and fair management of complaints at RMIT and will collaborate with RMIT Vietnam academic and professional staff to investigate and resolve complaints. Additionally, the Student Experience Coordinator will work with key stakeholders to identify and proactively address underlying issues to improve the student experience at RMIT.
The role will work closely with the Assessment Support and Student Conduct Coordinator at RMIT Vietnam and may be required to support student applications for assessment adjustment, student conduct cases, appeals and related activities.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role or with a focus on provision of high-quality frontline customer service advice and support, preferably in an education environment.
- Some experience in complaint handling or case management. Experience in handling complex complaints and engagement in mediation or dispute resolution preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including written communication and report writing and the ablity to communicate sensitive information using multiple modes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, including those who may exhibit challenging behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Experience working in a complex environment requiring the application of analytical and problem-solving skills and the exercise of sound judgement.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient use of standard office software; experience with databases and online records systems.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Registrar_Student Experience Coordinator_Jan 2020_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at an Intermediate level (Linguaskill 160), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a Linguaskill test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 2 February 2020
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend