Student Affairs Coordinator
Job no: 572710
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Administration
The Student Affairs Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing, coordinating and case managing complaints for students at RMIT Vietnam.
The position will provide confidential sensitive advisory and triage services for grievances submitted via the student portal and support grievances received via other pathways. This role will work with the integrity unit staff in Melbourne for reporting and evaluating complaints data trends, provide advice and support for professional and academic staff using the portal at RMIT Vietnam, and provide feedback to support improvement of the RMIT complaints management processes and function for RMIT Vietnam. The Coordinator will work with local academic and professional staff to identify and address underlying issues to improve the student experience.
The role will work closely with other members of the integrity unit, and in particular the Assessment Support and Student Conduct Coordinator at RMIT Vietnam and may be required to support student results, applications, conduct, appeals and related activities.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role or with a focus on provision of high quality front-line customer service advice and support, preferably in an education environment.
- Experience in triage, complaint handling or case management. Experience in handling complex grievances and engagement in mediation or dispute resolution preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including written communication and report writing and the ablity to communicate sensitive information using multiple modes.
- Ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, including those who may exhibit challenging behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience in handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a complex environment requiring the application of analytical and problem-solving skills and the exercise of sound judgement.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient use of standard office software; experience with databases and online records systems.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
SA_Student Affairs Coordinator_ Nov 2018_PSV6.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 26 May 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend