Job no: 572471
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Design, Education
The Multimedia Designer is a core member of an in-house design team that provides design solutions for marketing collateral, campaigns, web and rich-media to RMIT Melbourne.
- Develop creative concepts, production and versioning for digital advertising, social media, electronic direct mail, print collateral, presentations, digital imaging, production support for creative campaigns and rich-media projects for RMIT Melbourne
- Ensure design solutions meet the requirements of the creative brief and appeal to the intended audience;
- Establish design templates to be used across the university and which are consistent with the global brand requirements
- Consult and collaborate, as required, with RMIT Melbourne colleagues and teams to deliver high quality and effective in-house solutions
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in coordinating and implementing the design and production of a range of multimedia channels, including graphic, digital, web and filming/video;
- Strong and innovative portfolio with specialization in at least 2 areas in multimedia channels;
- Demonstrate knowledge in graphic and web design with excellent abilities to develop digital campaign concepts that represent RMIT brand values and creative outlook.
- Substantial experience using major software design programs for Apple & PC, including Adobe Creative Suite incorporating InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently to be able to effective handle a variety of design projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,700,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
MKT_Multimedia Designer_2018 Nov_PSV4.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 5 May 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend