Multimedia designer (3 positions)
Job no: 572471
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Design, Education
RMIT Vietnam is looking for 3 Multimedia Designers to join our Marketing Department
The Multimedia Designer is a core member of an in-house design team that provides design solutions for marketing collateral, campaigns, web and rich-media to RMIT Melbourne.
- Develop creative concepts, production and versioning for digital advertising, social media, electronic direct mail, print collateral, presentations, digital imaging, production support for creative campaigns and rich-media projects for RMIT Melbourne
- Ensure design solutions meet the requirements of the creative brief and appeal to the intended audience;
- Establish design templates to be used across the university and which are consistent with the global brand requirements
- Consult and collaborate, as required, with RMIT Melbourne colleagues and teams to deliver high quality and effective in-house solutions
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in coordinating and implementing the design and production of a range of multimedia channels, including graphic, digital, web and filming/video;
- Strong and innovative portfolio with specialization in at least 2 areas in multimedia channels;
- Demonstrate knowledge in graphic and web design with excellent abilities to develop digital campaign concepts that represent RMIT brand values and creative outlook.
- Substantial experience using major software design programs for Apple & PC, including Adobe Creative Suite incorporating InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently to be able to effective handle a variety of design projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
MKT_Multimedia Designer_2018 Nov.docx
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 22 Feb 2019
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend