IT SECURITY ANALYST
Job no: 572008
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology, Information Management, Building and Property Services
- Support the effective global operation of the Cybersecurity function (eg, Threat Management; Identity Management and Threat Intelligence technologies and processes)
- Provide advice to IT team with the configuration of Information Security controls across the operating environment
- Contributes to the design and implementation of pragmatic and efficient cybersecurity defenses
- Support the activities of Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) in RMIT Global
- Support in the monitoring of cybersecurity environmental threats; including periodic cyber technical compliance reporting of our operating environment
- Ensure the compliance of security standards, processes and procedures by continuously monitoring for vulnerabilities, periodic audits and identifying abnormality throughout the infrastructure
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT Security function based on an in-depth knowledge of contemporary cybersecurity practices and trends
- Any other duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline.
2. At least 2 - 3 years of experience in security operations.
3. CEH/Security+ certification is a plus.
4. Well-developed understanding of cybersecurity technologies (eg, Threat Management / Intelligence; Identity management; User access review)
5. Demonstrated good understanding of wide range of IT infrastructure components, from firewalls and intrusion detection systems to network and network protocols to variety of PC platform such as Windows/Linux and understand of their security capacity.
6. Interpersonal and communication skills, proven capacity to work under stress and time management.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
IT_IT Security Analyst_PSV5_Nov 2018.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65). RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 16 December 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend