HRBP and Training Manager
Job no: 571867
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Human Resources
The RMIT Vietnam HR team is responsible for the effective delivery of key strategic and operational services and projects that support RMIT Vietnam’s strategic direction; facilitates a culture of change and innovation and builds staff capability and ongoing engagement.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HRBP and Training Manager, for Professional Divisions is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the following business areas: Engagement, Legal & Finance, Operations, President Office, and Student Services. The position is also responsible for driving the implementation of HR policies and processes, change management and employee engagement in the designated business areas. The role formulates partnerships across HR team to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the University.
Stakeholder Engagement and HR Advisory:
- Represent Human Resources at key Division leadership/management forums and meetings.
- Take ownership with Division Executives for key people strategies and activities.
- Identify, design and implement HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes in the Divisions and the President Office.
- Work in partnership with specialist HR functions (recruitment, training, operations and services) to deliver value-added service to the client groups.
- Identify the needs of the organization in order to achieve maximum performance
- Facilitate change management process
Talent and Performance Management:
- Manage and analyse data into a compelling story in order to help Divisions Management understand the various nuances of their workforce
- Conduct annual Talent Review of Professional staff in conjunction with Executive Directors of Divisions
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including program management of high growth talent, development roadmaps, succession planning, compensation strategies and performance improvement.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Educate managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies and procedures, misconduct, investigations, terminations, appeals, internal audits, etc.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationship, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Undertake employee relations activities such as staff grievances, investigations and escalations as approved by the HR Director or Division Leadership
Training Manager role:
- Develop and review Professional Development Guideline in line with the University’s policy and operating plans
- Plan and oversee in-house training programmes across Vietnam campuses
- Identify training needs and requirements for specific divisions or departments
- Deliver some generic in-house courses
- Produces PD reports
- Supervise and coach staff member(s) in facilitating and scheduling training sessions
Key Selection Criteria
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, or a related business or management discipline although preference will be given to candidates with a Post Graduate Degree in a HR or business related field.
- At least 8 years of generalist HR business partner and training & development experience.
- Proven ability to partner, plan and implement programs that support strategic outcomes, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Excellent knowledge of Vietnam Labour Code and application within a complex working environment
- Outstanding service ethic and commitment to problem solving, innovating and addressing the specific needs of the client group
- Willingness to be hands-on and ability to implement practical HR solutions to complex workforce issues
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive and competitive monthly gross salary
- Competitive monthly salaries plus allowances
- District 7 location
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent).
- We will only consider Vietnamese applicants for this role.
How to apply
For a more detailed account of the key responsibilities of this position and key selection criteria, please click on the JD link
HR_HRBP Professional & Training Manager_PSV9_Nov 2018.pdf
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 25 Nov 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend