Senior Program Advisor
Job no: 564457
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Trades and Services
The Student Recruitment Team sits within Student Recruitment and Marketing Department. The Senior Program Advisor is a key position responsible for the quality and effectiveness of work relating directly to the number of students enrolled in English, Higher Education programs on an annual basis. The Advisor is responsible for all student recruitment processes from first contact stage through to admissions.
- Effectively consult and provide advice and feedback on RMIT and its programs, entry requirements, admissions and selection processes for potential parents and students
- Oversee and coordinate complete student recruitment process from initial enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure provision of high level of customer service across touchpoints with potential parents and students.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Student Administration and Student Admission teams to follow up and/or address any issues in the selection processes
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management
- Adhere to guidelines on usage of the CRM system and its complete functionality and execute the email plan for prospective students.
- Ensure high level of accuracy across all information obtained through recruitment events and related activities.
- Ensure all information is captured into the CRM in a timely manner and report on effectiveness of those events and activities.
- Participate in weekend student recruitment and promotional events in HCM and provinces
- Maintain up to date market knowledge of competitors and their product offerings
Key selection criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience of working in a customer services/sales orientated environment.
- Prior experience and proficiency of working with CRM systems/database systems.
- A comprehensive understanding of the University programs and courses is desirable.
- High level communication skills, written and spoken (English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to specific audience needs
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when entering data
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
SR_Senior Program Advisor_2017 Dec_PSV5.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000;
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 26 May 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend