Teaching Assistants - HCM, Hanoi and Da Nang
Job no: 564417
Work type: Casual/Sessional
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Teaching Assistants for 10 vacancies at our HCMC campus, 6 at Hanoi campus and 4 at our Da Nang campus. You will need to be available for the following duration:
- Teaching Assistants in HCMC will need to be available from 9 Jun to 21 July 2018 (7 weeks)
- Teaching Assistants in Hanoi will need to be available from 9 Jun to 7 July 2018 (4 weeks)
- Teaching Assistants in Danang will need to be available from mid June onwards. Hours of work to be confirmed but are expected to be weekends and/or evenings.
RMIT Teaching Assistants work closely with English Language Educators to assist with the delivery of English language classes for teens. A Teaching Assistant's role is to provide support in the smooth running of all classes assigned. Duties include: providing translation in the classroom, preparation of translated materials, connecting with parents and student, and assisting with classroom activities and management. The TA will also assist the Teens Administration Coordinator with re-enrollment and other associated duties.
Key Selection Criteria
- Professional experience in supporting English speakers' communication with Vietnamese speakers. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS with a score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent.
- Professional experience in an educational institution.
- Experience working with children or teenagers in an education setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong customer service orientation.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
Teaching Assistant_HCMC_May 2018.pdf
RMIT Vietnam can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. For this role, you will receive:
- Salary: VND 40,000 per hour
- Personal Accident Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Successful applications will be contracted through a third party, arranged through RMIT Vietnam.
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend