Administrative Assistant -11 month contract
Job no: 564415
Work type: Casual/Sessional
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
SLE Administrative Assistant is responsible for reception and administrative support for the RMIT English Program and the IELTS Test Preparation Program in School of Languages & English. This person will be expected to have strong customer service and problem solving skills, and should be able to work independently. Activities include, but are not limited to, providing support to students and teachers, contacting parents for student reports, progress and re-enrollment process, liaising with TA Supervisor for Teen Program support, and participating in student activities as needed.
To be considered, you must demonstrate:
- Experience in administrative tasks and customer services.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive and difficult situations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and effectively as a member of a team in a high volume customer-focused environment.
RMIT Vietnam offers a great opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and creative workplace with the package comprising of:
- Monthly base salary: 8,000,000 VND gross per month
- Compulsory insurance as per the Labor Code.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
SLE_Administrative Assistant_May 2018.pdf
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 30 May 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend