Job no: 564403
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Human Resources
The Training Coordinator is responsible for providing administration assistance and support in the coordination of training and other initiatives under the scope of Learning and Development. The Coordinator is responsible for:
- Being first point of contact for staff and vendors for all issues relating to professional development.
- Maintaining and updating all manuals and computerised training records and registers.
- Marketing professional development activities and opportunities for staff
- Coordinating internal training activities, including logistics support before and after training events
- Professional development activities:
- Work with training providers, both local and international to source and maintain an up to date database of qualified providers; conduct assessment of training providers under the supervision of line manager;
- Develop training plan/matrix and analyse training needs across the University based on inputs from the performance and career development plans and formal conversations with departmental managers and/or based on the strategies cascaded down from the Leadership team;
- Prepare material for and coordinate all training courses, induction sessions, meetings including meetings, face-to-face discussions with stakeholders and external facilitator meetings; Review and revise all material as and when needed to improve the quality and to suit business changes;
- Ensure organisation and professional development information and performance management system’s timelines are accurately communicated to all staff in a clear, structured and concise manner, including intranet pages;
- Assist to prepare and launch staff training and workshops across the University.
- Learn and assist in HRBP’s area, such as generating simple personnel data reports including data analysis in salary benchmarking, job offering, with coaching from manager.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the HR scope such as Operations and Recruitment on joint projects to support of the delivery of the RMIT Vietnam HR Strategies.
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- At least three years of relevant experience with background in the provision of high quality administration and preferably in training aspect
- Experience in planning, programming and monitoring programs
- Experience in presenting to small groups of adults
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Development (HRD) such as performance management, professional development.
- Demonstrate high level communication skills, written and spoken in English and Vietnamese language
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including coordination, liaison, negotiation, and multicultural communication.
- Excellent ability to contribute and add value within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service approach to dealing with both internal and external clients.
- Keen attention to detail with ability to manage own time well, and prioritise competing work demands, effectively.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
HR_Training coordinator_2018 May_PSV5.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 29 May 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend