Student Administration Officer - Hanoi
Job no: 564308
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Hanoi
Categories: Student Administration, Education
Based in Hanoi Campus, the Student Administration Officer is responsible for utilising the systems and processes involved in administering all aspects of students’ enrolment from first enrolment to graduation. This includes but is not limited to processing student enrolments and enrolment variations, supporting student examinations and graduations. This position will be responsible for resolving enrolment issues as well as all associated tasks that fall under RMIT Vietnam’s policy and procedural framework.
- Responsible for student administration processes concerning maintaining student enrolments throughout the student lifecycle.
- Support the coordination of events including examinations and graduations.
- Maintain frequent and effective communications with Student Admissions Coordinators, Student Advisors to ensure student applications and enrolments are processed efficiently and with minimal errors.
- Solve complex procedural and client service issues and provide policy and procedural advice to other members.
- Collect and analyse data on student administration operations for the purposes of quality improvement.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience in administrative systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in a complex customer service environment.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy when inputting data and managing information.
- Demonstrated ability in liaising with people at all levels and areas of an organisation
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
SA_Student Administration Officer_2018 Feb _PSV3_EW.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 13,400,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 333,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 27 May 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend