Senior Manager, Student Recruitment and Marketing
Job no: 564286
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Human Resources, Marketing, Media, Journalism & Communications, Education
The Senior Manager, Student Recruitment and Marketing will lead student recruitment into programs offered at RMIT Vietnam. The Senior Manager will manage the day to day functions of the department including student recruitment, marketing and communications, applications to enrolment, channel and enquiry management.
The position will work closely with the Executive Director, Engagement to develop and implement recruitment and marketing strategies, and will also be responsible for driving the student recruitment planning process with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets and broader local and internationalisation objectives, including market diversification. The role will work across the Engagement division of Operations and Planning and other parts of the University, and with RMIT’s representative network and partners to ensure local and international activities are aligned with the University’s strategy.
A summary of the key accountabilities are outlined below:
- Develop and implement the university’s marketing and recruitment strategy
- Lead the recruitment teams to meet their targets through effective promotional activity and provision of a high quality admissions service for students.
- Manage the staff of the recruitment team and marketing team, and the channel management team along with its budget in accordance with RMIT Vietnam and RMIT policy and procedures.
- Coordinate marketing communication tools in support of student recruitment ensuring that all relevant information is produced in an appropriate and timely way.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders both within and external to RMIT Vietnam and RMIT with an interest in or connection with international student recruitment to ensure international activities are aligned with RMIT directions and are collaborative in nature.
- Manage RMIT Vietnam’s relationships within RMIT and with affiliates, partner organisations, RMIT entities, Government and corporate sponsors and external clients so that RMIT Vietnam achieves maximum profitable repeat business and retains its reputation and good standing.
- Manage the performance of the RMIT Vietnam representative network (student recruitment agents) within the framework of the RMIT representative network through means such as effective contract management, training, payment of commissions, performance tracking, compliance with relevant legislation and liaison with RMIT.
- Source relevant information and data sets, and provide strategic advice on fee setting for all programs, taking into account such matters as socio economic context, competitors, position in the marketplace.
- Actively participate in and support RMIT Vietnam’s administration and management as appropriate.
Key Selection Criteria
- A relevant Post Graduate qualification.
- At least six years of demonstrated experience in developing and implementing student recruitment strategies.
- Excellent track record in people management, particularly in developing, guiding and motivating teams.
- Strong financial management experience.
- Strong corporate and business orientation coupled with the capacity and willingness to actively contribute to RMIT Vietnam’s leadership and to model university values. Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and strategic business decision making requirements is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, developing and implementing policy, ensuring adherence to organisation procedures, codes, guidelines and government legislation.
- Sophisticated cross-cultural understanding and awareness and demonstrated ability to work within and represent an organisation in diverse countries, and to deliver outcomes to the satisfaction of clients from different countries and cultures.
- Highly developed diagnostic, analytical and conceptual skills to identify and drive creative solutions and practical implementation strategies.
- Well-developed recruitment, marketing, communication, market intelligence skills, and demonstrated skill in in identifying evidence-based business opportunities.
- Sound understanding of the higher education environment generally and the challenges facing universities.
For more information regarding the role and key selection criteria, please click on the job description JD Senior Manager_Student and Recruitment Marketing.pdf
- Unique opportunity to work for Vietnam’s leading international university.
- Highly rewarding multi-cultural working environment with variety of personal learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary package plus benefits.
- Private premium medical insurance.
- Generous annual and sick leave benefits.
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday 10th June 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend