IT Customer Services Officer
Job no: 563862
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Information Technology
The position is responsible for providing day to day assistance to staff and students in their use of the University’s IT supported services including: desktop, laptop, printer, A/V, authentication, email, internet access, on-line teaching and learning systems.
- Handle assigned tickets from first line support.
- Deliver end-user support in a professional manner for desktops, laptops, printers and audio visual equipment through telephone, email, remote desktop and visiting the user.
- Coordinate the repair of minor problems with printers, computers and software on daily operating basis.
- Update detailed information of tickets into the helpdesk system.
- Report major problems to the Customer Services Manager.
- Perform regular proactive checks of desktops, printers, telephones and other ICT devices as instructed by the Customer Services Manager.
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Bachelor of Applied Science (IT)
- Demonstrated general experience in IT service.
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with desktop operating systems and applications, and general troubleshooting skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 13,400,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 333,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
IT_IT Customer Services Officer Mar 2018_PSV3.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 30 April 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend