Contract & Services Coordinator
Job no: 563098
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Building and Property Services, Trades and Services
Property Services team has the responsibility to operate, maintain and enhance the buildings owned by RMIT University, oversee construction projects and ensure the provision of physical facilities services. Property Services consists of the following business units:
• Facilities Management
• Asset Utilisation
• Business Administration
Contract & Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating with service providers who support the operations of the University at the Saigon South campus and Pham Ngoc Thach site. The Contract and Services Coordinator will manage the performance of vendors, services contractors to ensure contract terms are being followed; OH&S requirements are met and a high quality of services are delivered
- Manage food vendors’ performance and provide feedback on their performance as and when required.
- Supervise and effectively manage the relationship with service providers and conduct ‘on the spot’ checks to ensure compliance with contractual terms, conditions and report on possible claims and disputes.
- Conduct customer’ feedback on service providers, analyse and provide suggestions to improve student and staff experience.
- Consult with Legal Counsel before preparing contracts for all renewal and new service providers. Provide procurement department with service requirements to tender to the market as and when required
- Manage all documents relating to vendors such as invoices, contracts and payment information.
- Manage access code for students to spaces dedicated to their programs
- Conduct annual stock check, issue new tag I bar code for new non-IT equipment and arrange disposal of redundant asset
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree relevant to business administration or relevant field
- At least 3 year of work experience in managing services contracts for a large, multi-faceted organisations
- A proactive approach to planning, coordination and delivery of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong skills in coordination, organisation and customer/client liaison.
- Familiarity with local authorities’ procedures.
- Proven conceptual and analytical skills, and the ability to formulate and evaluate policy options.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
PS_Contract & Services Coordinator_2018 Mar_PSV5.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 29 March 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend