Studio V Project Manager
Job no: 562793
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Management, Environment
The key purpose of this role is to help lead the establishment of Studio V at RMIT Vietnam. Studio V is the new Centre for Social and Environment Outreach in Vietnam and aims to develop student projects across the University to aid sustainable development issues affecting Vietnam.
- Conduct and/or facilitate research in social and environmental issues in Vietnam.
- Develop project proposals to respond to the issues identified and analysed in the research.
- Taking the lead in developing partnerships with urban and rural communities in Vietnam, relevant government bodies (at central, provincial, district or commune levels), non-governmental organisations and local corporate industries to support and implement projects.
- Liaise with RMIT academic and professional staff in implementing projects through student classes and programs.
- Prepare well-targeted communication materials to promote Studio V and its projects to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the progression of any critical approvals or permits, new laws and regulations to support Studio V’s operations.
- Provide support to RMIT Communications Department for media/press management to project, Studio V and the RMIT brand
Key selection criteria:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and/or significant relevant experience in a social entrepreneurship environment or role. Master’s Degree in Development Studies or Communication is desirable.
- At least five years’ experience in the NGO or Social Enterprise sector in Vietnam.
- At least five years of experience in project management. Fundraising experience is an asset.
- Relevant knowledge in sustainable development and strong awareness of contemporary social and environmental issues in Vietnam and globally.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills, written and spoken.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross cultural communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent or native Vietnamese language skills.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
OfficeSCD_Studio V Project Manager_2018 Feb_PSV7.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 35,700,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 20 March 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend