Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 560816
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The School of Languages & English (SLE)
The School of Languages & English offers English programs tailored to the needs of future university students, teenagers, and the business community. The programs help students develop competence in all English language skills, and the aim is to motivate learners to become autonomous and active participants in their study experience. The professional staff team deliver administrative activities required by the Managers and the teachers of the school and assist prospective and current students, parents and stakeholders in general or specific enquiries.
The role & key responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of SLE’s external online and digital presence so as to increase brand awareness and drive growth in student enrolments for the SLE’s New Initiatives programs. The Coordinator will be required to develop and implement digital campaigns and measure the impact of spending in driving traffic to key information channels such as the SLE website, blogs or SLE’s Program Advisors. Key accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement and measure effective strategy and tactics for online marketing communications in line with the SLE Strategic Marketing Plan and for the purposes of driving brand awareness and enrolment growth for SLE New Initiatives programs.
- Coordinate specific online marketing campaigns across all digital channels and in accordance with RMIT Vietnam’s full media and marketing plans for use in a wide variety of external media.
- Coordinate all content across SLE’s online and digital channels in collaboration with Marketing Communications Manager, and in line with the SLE’s Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Plan and write website content, publications: English program brochures, and other marketing materials in English and Vietnamese
- Coordinate content with commitment to maximising SEO and SEM opportunities.
- Generate, interpret and use Google analytics reports to identify web traffic, identify content for ‘stickiness’ to reduce bounce rates
- Create content calendars and timelines to ensure that online marketing activities effectively support and enhance traditional marketing and communication activities in a timely manner.
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree in a professional communication field such as public relations, advertising, marketing or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in writing website contents and marketing collaterals, demonstrated ability to plan and create contents for website and publications, good portfolio of writing website contents and marketing materials/publications
- Demonstrated experience in creating, implementing and measuring effective strategy and tactics for online marketing communications to generate leads
- Familiarity and experience working on or with digital platforms such as online forums, social networks, online advertising, intranets and/or public websites; knowledge of converting content for mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more content management systems, demonstrated experience working as a service provider delivering effective online marketing solutions for key clients or internal stakeholders
- Success in meeting campaign targets through considered tactics designed to: a) address the needs of target customers and b) expose them to key features of your organisation’s product or service
- Creative ability, knowledge and experience with basic design and presentation concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge and capability to review, analyse and interpret Google analytics and other metric based tools to effectively manage content
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Feb 2018.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday 4 March 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend