Marketing Executive cum Program Advisor - Ho Chi Minh City
Job no: 560673
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Marketing Executive cum Program Advisor
The School of Languages & English (SLE)
The School of Languages & English offers English programs tailored to the needs of future university students, teenagers, and the business community. The programs help students develop competence in all English language skills, and the aim is to motivate learners to become autonomous and active participants in their study experience. The professional staff team deliver administrative activities required by the Managers and the teachers of the school and assist prospective and current students, parents and stakeholders in general or specific enquiries.
The role & key responsibilities
- Forecast upcoming onsite and offsite events across different units of the department from a thorough annual events plan.
- Manage key partners to ensure smooth implementation of partnerships and strong relationships leading to generation of sales.
- Communicate plans with internal stakeholders on a timely basis incorporating updated information where needed.
- Plan and implement integrated promotional campaigns for the University specifically for relevant campus student enrolment growth and in accordance with brand guidelines and campaign strategies and direction.
- Plan, coordinate and assist in organising marketing and recruitment events
- Be the central point of contact to liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Manage the registration system for major events Teen Explorers day, Experience Day and IELTS workshops
- Contact point for the delivery of accurate and comprehensive information to customers about the University.
- In charge of the SLE recruitment and enrollment process from first enquiry to the point of enrolment and ensure a high level of service across all customer touch points.
- Understand the required KPI’s across the recruitment process and work toward achievement of those KPIs
- Follow the guidelines on usage of the CRM and its entire functions and execute the communications plan for prospective students
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field with a major of Events Management, Marketing, Sales or Communication or similar.
- At least 3 years’ experience in coordinating, managing events and working in customer service and/or sales roles.
- Well-developed and demonstrable interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross cultural communication specifically in relation to customer relationship and sales functions.
- Good knowledge of venue options, F&B and event-related production.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Excellent customer service ethics and high expectations of quality.
- Well-developed planning, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to supervise, coordinate and/or implement multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a timely and detail oriented fashion
- Attention to detail and accuracy when managing and communicating information and when entering data
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Marketing Executive cum Program Advisor - Ho Chi Minh Feb 2018.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday 4 March 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend