Web Content Coordinator (Full-time, 1 year contract)
Job no: 560476
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
The Web Content Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the website is performing well and that all the content is accurate and up to date; producing website reports to keep track of benchmarking for online activities; developing and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plan. The role requires understanding and ability of web management systems, event management systems and website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster. Key accountabilities include:
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure content quality, relevance and accuracy;
- Maintain and improve working processes and Web guidelines;
- Provide best-practice advice and training to a range of internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate with creative team to develop new content whilst following RMIT guidelines and policies;
- Continuously suggest content improvement based on customer insights;
- Improve RMIT Vietnam website for Search Engine Optimisation.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitor customer journey and measure outcome based on agreed goals and KPIs;
- Produce concise analytical reports, and advise of new approaches to enhance customer experience through RMIT Vietnam Website;
- Provide data insight to optimize online promotion activities and campaign performance;
- Provide other support as defined by the Marketing Manager.
Key selection criteria
- A bachelor degree, preferably in a professional communication field such as public relations, professional communications, marketing or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in content management system, especially Drupal or a similarly complex CMS.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and implementing SEO for website (3 years)
- Experience with Google Analytics and related web analytics tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer applications and Internet
- Experience or demonstrated knowledge of project management
- Experience or demonstrated knowledge of brand management
- Written communication skills and ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with reporting capabilities
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND20,800,000 gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
MKT_Web Content Coordinator_2018 Feb_PSV5.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday, 4 March 2018.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend