Writer (Short-term, 7 months)
Job no: 560470
Work type: Casual/Sessional (Short Term), Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Media, Journalism & Communications, Education
This position is responsible for managing writing and editing for RMIT Vietnam website contents related to Marketing and all publications for Marketing and Student Recruitment in both campuses
- Plan and write website content, social media content, publications, program brochures, University guides and other marketing material in Vietnamese.
- Collaborate with the Senior English Writer to develop and translate website content and marketing material to align cross both languages.
- Cross check all website content from other Departments to ensure these contents go along with RMIT Viet Nam prepositions.
- Ensure copy tone and writing style is consistent with the RMIT brand and writing style guideline.
Key selection criteria:
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing website contents and marketing collateral
- Demonstrated ability to plan and create contents for website and publications
- Strong portfolio of writing website contents and marketing materials/publications
- Demonstrated creative ability with a high level of written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in teams and participate and contribute to a constructive team environment.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 28 February 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend