Senior Events Coordinator
Job no: 560408
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Hanoi
Categories: Marketing, Media, Journalism & Communications
The Senior Events Coordinator will manage university events in Hanoi from concept stage to completion to ensure all events are well-organised and aligned with university policies, guidelines and standards.
This position will also be responsible for supporting Academic Centres by obtaining event permits for their public seminars, conferences, talk shows as well as providing consultation and hands-on logistics support.
- Manage and coordinate major university events organised in Hanoi
- Organise and lead stakeholder meetings in shared event projects
- Provide guidance and consultation for event owners in preparing event permit applications.
- Review and submit event permit applications on behalf of event owners to relevant government authorities.
- Assume role of main point of contact of RMIT Hanoi Campus to facilitate event requests from external clients
- Develop and maintain a diverse network of qualified vendors in a wide range of event aspects (i.e. catering, sound & light, merchandise, film & photography) to ensure of the consistency of event quality and standards compared across campuses.
- Develop content, publish and update event information specific to Hanoi context
Key selection criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years in a similar position, responsible for managing, organising and coordinating different types of events.
- Excellent knowledge of venue options and strong connections with caterers and production houses in Hanoi
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with super time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently but effectively in a team and independently.
- Mature, self-driven, results oriented individual with ability to critically assess own performance
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional project team in a complex working environment
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Capacity to embrace new approaches to learning and to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
EVENT_Senior Events Coordinator (HN) - 2018 Feb_PSV5.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 5 March 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend