Job no: 560077
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract, Full time - Continuing/Permanent
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Student Administration
The Internship Consultant is responsible for ensuring suitable internship positions are available for RMIT Vietnam domestic and international students. The position will work closely with the Academic Centres to ensure students are successfully placed into high quality internship positions.
- Coordinate the Internship program for all courses across Saigon South schools;
- Record and track all internship data to have updated well maintained and current database of opportunities for RMIT students;
- Develop and document key processes and protocols to ensure quality assurance and mitigate risk for the internship courses;
- Work with industry partners to generate more high quality internship opportunities for RMIT students;
- Design and maintain the process to host international students, liaise with government stakeholders and work with legal department to advise on work permit requests;
- Design and update information sessions and provide one-on-one consultation, group advice and workshops for students regarding the internship and recruitment process;
- Support the team planning and organisation of career week, networking events, experience day and internship fairs;
Key selection criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a demanding administration role involving collaboration across a broad range of both local and international stakeholders
- Practical experience in managing online/digital media.
- Strong project coordination and facilitation experience.
- Experience in running workshops and information sessions to disseminate information to a wide audience.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including high level of communication, negotiation, networking and liaison
- Knowledge of industry and labour market trends is preferable.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement principles.
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
Career_Internship Consultant_2018 January_PSV6 -Updated.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 11 March 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend