Student Recruitment Events Coordinator
Job no: 559659
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Student Administration
The Student Recruitment Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting in marketing based activities specifically designed to generate inquiries. Under the guidance of Student Recruitment Manager, a mix of marketing and communication promotion activities (above-the-line and below-the-line) will be developed and executed that will specifically raise awareness of RMIT and engage prospective students for programs offered at the Saigon South campus.
- Forecast upcoming onsite and offsite events across different units of the department for a thorough annual events plan
- Plan and implement integrated promotional campaigns for the University specifically for Saigon South student enrolment growth
- Plan, coordinate and assist in organising marketing and recruitment events such as Information Days, Information Nights, Program Workshops, Program Launching events, Experience Days, Recruitment Exhibitions and Provincial Recruitment Trips co-hosted by Centres of RMIT Vietnam and/or other educational institutions and stakeholders.
- Be a central point of contact from the Student Recruitment department to liaise with external and internal stakeholders regarding event kick-off meetings, briefing meetings and debrief meetings
Key selection criteria:
- Bachelor Degree: A discipline relevant tertiary degree
- At least 3 year experience in coordinating and managing events
- Good knowledge of venue options, F&B and event-related production
- Highly organised, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Excellent customer service ethics and high expectations of quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison and cross cultural communication
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
SR_Recruitment Events Coordinator_2018 Feb_PSV5.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 65), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.0.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000;
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. To be considered for this position, candidates should meet all the relevant key selection criteria as outlined in the job description.
Applications close on 28 February 2018
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend