Student Recruitment Manager
Job no: 558431
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Trades and Services
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The Student Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing student recruitment operations for RMIT Vietnam’s Saigon South Campus. The role encompasses coordinating events and activities in Ho Chi Minh City and surrounding provinces to meet student recruitment targets. The Student Recruitment Manager will develop, coordinate and manage recruitment strategies and events to attract parents and prospective students to RMIT Vietnam, in collaboration with Marketing and relevant academic teams and in conjunction with the Student Recruitment Manager in Hanoi.
- Lead recruitment strategies for Saigon South Campus
- Manage student recruitment programs, including but not limited to working with high schools, international schools, education and training institutions, industry, agents and organising information sessions;
- Implement and oversee student recruitment policies, procedures and processes;
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of student recruitment strategies
- Provide strategic advice and market insight to enable contribution to setting strategic targets and direction;
- Manage financial resources for the Saigon South Student Recruitment Department;
- Manage the performance of the Student Recruitment team and provide appropriate training and support where necessary;
Key selection criteria
- Prior experience in leading, managing and developing sales teams to enable them to meet targets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in people management and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and challenges within this industry
- Strong reporting and analysis skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison and cross-cultural communication
Benefits for successful Vietnamese applicants:
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive and competitive monthly gross salary
- Monthly gross meal and clothing allowances
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advance level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 1 October 2017
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend