Senior Coordinator, Events and Engagement
Job no: 558391
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Marketing, Education
The Senior Coordinator, Events and Engagement is responsible for coordinating marketing and recruitment based activities specifically designed to raise awareness for RMIT University Vietnam and engage with prospective students, parents and stakholders.
- Plan and execute all recruitment events for English, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs;
- Collaborate with Marketing team and other relevant departments to ensure consultation, involvement and participation in University recruitment events;
- Manage efficient processes and procedures for event management, staff resourcing and budgets;
- Build and lead a vibrant and dedicated Student Ambassador Team (SAT) program that includes ongoing engagement and recognition initiatives;
- Manage and produce reports for events and engagement outcomes;
Key selection criteria
- Previous experience in people management and providing on the job coaching and training;
- High level of communication skills, written and spoken (English and Vietnamese);
- Demonstrated experience in event management;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, stakeholder management and cross cultural communications;
- Well developed planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 28,100,000 VND gross per month
- Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
SR_Senior Coordinator Event and Engagement_2017 Sep_PSV6.pdf
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Intermediate level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday 24 September 2017.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend