Library Admin Officer
Job no: 558158
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The Library Admin Officer will provide project support of digital related projects specifically in relation to driving new digital innovation, inclusion and expertise.
- Support the delivery of library digital and physical space projects by the Library, including but not limited to:
- Assisting project team leader in setting up project team meetings and undertaking other scheduling, record keeping and logistics activities as required.
- Assisting project team leader in administration of surveys and completion of other data collection procedures related to project evaluation and associated research activities.
- Assisting project team members and project leader in formulating reports and the dissemination of information related to the project.
- Manage the Head of Library Service’s diary and schedule of meetings; take appropriate actions regarding emails as required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and meetings for the Head of Library Services and other staff as directed.
- Provide administrative support for the Head of Library Services, Senior Campus Librarians and the Digital Services Librarian.
- Provide regular project management reporting on the status of milestones and budget to the project owner.
- Support the organisation of events and activities involving departments within the Library.
Key selection criteria:
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated experience in supporting projects and delivering project outcomes on time.
- Demonstrated track record of efficient administration support including travel bookings.
- Highly developed communication skills and the capacity to produce clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting project teams and monitoring performance.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW
JD_Library_Library Admin Officer_Aug 2017.pdf
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 60), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5.
If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
What we offer
RMIT Vietnam offers a great opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and creative workplace.
We offer an attractive salary package with a range of benefits and services including:
- Monthly base salary starts from VND 15,400,000 per month
- Monthly meal allowance 680,000 VND, and clothing allowance 416,000 VND
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private medical insurance
Please read the Job Description attached, to ensure you fulfill the Key Selection Criteria for the role.
Applications close 20 August 2017.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend