English Language Educators (Hourly rate) - Saigon South Campus
Job no: 554748
Work type: Casual/Sessional
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The School of Languages and English (SLE) at RMIT Vietnam offers a suite of English programs to support a range of purposes. The programs are designed to support students' English language development, at any level including English for high school students, English for University entry, IELTS preparation and English for career development.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified English Language Educators, to join the School of Languages and English (SLE) at our Saigon South campus (with staggered start dates from September to December 2017).
Many of the School's courses run for 20 hours a week for 10 weeks, Monday to Friday. Evening and weekend work may also be required. Hourly paid teachers are paid on the basis of actual in-class teaching hours. The hourly rate takes into account the expectation that Educators will complete 45 minutes of preparation, marking or course related administration for every hour of lesson delivery (this may be done on or off site).
To be considered for this position, candidates must satisfy the following mandatory requirements:
- A minimum of an internationally accredited Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of cumulative experience in a similar role (this must be formally documented, through statements of services or similar)
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA or equivalent course)
PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE NOTE:
- Priority is given to candidates already based in Vietnam, or those intending to relocate to Vietnam.
- It is important that all non-Vietnamese applicants are aware of the strict immigration requirements for working in Vietnam. RMIT Vietnam will support preferred candidates to obtain a valid Work Permit.
Please read the documents attached to find out more about working for RMIT Vietnam, including terms and conditions, benefits, and work permit process.
For general queries prior to applying, please contact Matthew Le on firstname.lastname@example.org or (+84-28) 3776 1300 (Ext. 2060).
2017 SLE Hourly Rate Educator.pdf
JD Hourly Rate Educator_SLE_Sep 16.pdf
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend